Film Forum’s Industry Council is a select group of leaders from the entertainment and related fields who recognize Film Forum’s significance to the movie industry. Industry Council members participate with an annual contribution of $2,500 and receive special member benefits, including:
- Ten (10) guest privilege membership cards, valued at $110 each. For distribution to your colleagues, friends, etc., affording reduced admission ($7.00 rather than $12.50) for two people for all films for one year.
- Recognition in each of seven detailed film calendars (320,000 published annually), in our annual donors’ roster (mailed to 53,000 annually), on our website, www.filmforum.org (6,000 daily hits) and in Film Forum’s lobby (250,000 annual visitors)
- Limited-edition artwork created especially for Film Forum by artists Mary Frank or Tom Slaughter (optional).
- Invitations to special events, including our annual Fall Directors’ Event, with the filmmaker present. Past films have included Agnes Varda’s THE GLEANERS AND I, Werner Herzog’s MY BEST FIEND: KLAUS KINSKI, Mira Nair’s MONSOON WEDDING, Nathaniel Kahn’s MY ARCHITECT, John Turturro’s ROMANCE & CIGARETTES, Kelly Reichardt’s WENDY AND LUCY (with star Michelle Williams present), and Martin Scorsese’s PUBLIC SPEAKING starring Fran Lebowitz (with Ms. Lebowitz present).
- Quarterly calendar mailings, detailing upcoming programs, and a weekly e-newsletter.
Your gift is tax-deductible minus the fair-market value of any artwork you receive
(Mary Frank - $250, Tom Slaughter - $300).
For more information, please contact Denyse Owens,
at 212-627-2035 x225 or by e-mail
INDUSTRY COUNCIL SUPPORTERS
The following leaders of the entertainment and related industries
have supported Film Forum with a tax-deductible gift.